climate of Tibet:
1. How’s the climate in Tibet? Is it hot in summer? Is it very cold in iciness?
Tibet is in a high plateau, and it belongs to usual downy special climate. Climates are quite exclusive in distinctive regionsof Tibet. The eastern Tibet that’s at a decrease elevation is hotter than western Tibet. In a few mountain areas, there are four seasons on the equal time in distinctive altitude. The climate in an afternoon varies substantially, too. The night timeis cold even as the day is warm. It spans 12-15 tiers centigrade in a unmarried day. here
climate in southeastern Tibet including Nyingchi and Chamdo is balmy with a mean temperature of 8 tiers centigrade; while in western Tibet (Shigatse and Nagqu) is pretty cold with a mean temperature below zero degree.
but within the imperative area of Tibet, the weather of Lhasa and Tsedang is more favorable for visiting. vacationers can go to those areas all yr round, not too warm in summer and now not too cold in iciness.
2. How is the street condition in wet season in Tibet? need I take any rainproof with me?
The rainy season in Tibet is particularly from June to August and it does have a totally horrific impact at the roads. however, there are many music upkeep people and nearby navy would also deliver assist to restore the roads. usuallyspeakme, it best takes some hours to make the roads viable once more. As for the rainproof, you are cautioned to take raincoat, rain-evidence trousers and shoes if you want to trek, climb the mountain or experience a motorcycle. if you haveorganization excursions organized by means of some journey businesses, usually you do not need to take rainproof with you, because Tibet often rains at night time and the climate is quite good in the sunlight hours. besides, the vacationerbus is usually in conjunction with you.
three. what’s the nice time to travel to Tibet?
commonly speakme, early April is the start of tour season, which lasts to mid-June when a large wide variety of chinese language travelers rush to Tibet for summer season excursion. late June to the stop of national excursion is the heighttravel season when some vital fairs held in Tibet, like Shoton pageant, Gyantse Dawa pageant and Nagqu horse usingfestival. After mid October, Tibet turns to wintry weather and because the site visitors lessen greatly, greater than half ofof inns are closed for the negative reservation.
As for the quality time to travel, it relies upon for your tour requirement.
1. if you want an extremely cheap charge, go to Tibet in winter, from December to subsequent March. all the things are quite reasonably-priced; even the traveler websites provide 30-50% bargain on entrance fee. resorts are reasonably-priced, too. you could experience five celebrity inns with much less than 100USD which include breakfast. compared with journeying in August, the value of a winter tour is simplest 50%-60% of a summer season tour. due to the negativeamount of traffic, the Potala Palace lets in you to spend even a whole day in it. besides, the clergymen are not busy and feature spare time to chat with you.
2. If you like hiking, do it at might also or September when the monsoon will in no way hassle you and the weather is balmy and quality.
3. in case you love Mt.Everest and need to see the clean face of it, try to avoid the rainfall season and foggy climate.
4. if you love to go to the grass land in north Tibet, do the excursion in July while the flora bloom in substantial grassland and businesses of yak and sheep, Tibetan nomad tents unfold all around the grassland.
5. people who want to drive to Tibet through Sichuan-Tibet highway should avoid the wet season. There will bemudslides, cave-ins and mire on positive sections of the road, blocking the passage of motors.